To setup your Google Apps account on an Apple iOS device including iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch there are 2 common methods:
1. Use Google Gmail app - This method is very simple to setup and gives you immediate access to your entire Google Apps account. It requires downloading the free Gmail app from the Apple iTunes store and signing in using your Google Apps email account and password.
To download via iTunes, click on the link below, or Search the iTunes store for Gmail from your iOS device.
Download Google Gmail App: https://itunes.apple.com/app/gmail/id422689480?mt=8
2. Use the built-in iPhone or iPad Mail app with a Google account - This method uses the built-in Mail app that is included in all versions of Apple's iOS on iPhone and iPad. This setup will allow you to sync your email, calendar(s) and contacts that are stored in your Google Apps account.
To setup this type of access, please follow these directions:
- Tap on the "Settings" icon on your iPhone or iPad
- Scroll to the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option and tap
- Tap on "Add Account" and then choose the "Google" account type
- Enter your email address and password, and click "Sign In"
- You will be asked to verify the account access. Once completed, you will see the account settings and can click "Save"
Your Google Apps account is now setup on your iPhone or iPad